While I’m on about it, what’s up with Youtube BASTARDIZING sub-titles for both foreign language and AI Model trainers alike to find themselves learning of obfuscated information? Whisper has come a long way, and that is NOT by accident, is it?..
[image]
[image]
[image]
Genesis 2:24
(Creation; institution of marriage.)
Job 16:19
(Ancient testimony to a witness in heaven.)
Matthew 19:4–6, citing Genesis 2:24
(Christ reaffirms the creation ordinance of marriage.)
Mark 10:9
(Christ reiterates the indissolubility of marriage.)
John 5:31–37
(Christ discusses the requirement of witness and testimony.)
John 8:18
(Christ identifies Himself and the Father as two witnesses.)
1 Thessalonians 2:5
(Paul calls God as witness.)
Romans…
I used to be an ardent quantum physics geek. I read that novel by Michael Crichton called Timeline (big fan of much of his other works esp. Starship Troopers), and I read another book called Zero which had me titillating long since. A good friend and local legend called Dr. Charlie Hatchette (the reader will find him in Google easily enough) pollinated and framed the spirit of the double slit experiment’s seed idea in way which left me guessing and scratching the noodle for decades. He had one o…