TSA is Getting Poisoned the MOST!
God bless the good fruit.
A software engineer that I once spoke with, almost daily, one time on the way to I think it was Hawaii with his family and I in tow took a look at the TSA security, and shook his head.
“It’s not a black box,”
to paraphrase.
“Sorry?”
“In security, if you can see the inner workings of the security system, it’s not secure, it’s not a black box”.
So you see, these clear windows you see as you enter the clear box, and not the black box, are yet another testament to the fact that, at the time, these rapid changes / erosion of UNALIENABLE Rights… were never about your security. Simply put, they were about the erosion of your freedoms, unalienable.
You remove your belt, somebody sees your family’s jewels on a monitor, they claim it is not so, but it was certainly so when these cancer machines first rolled out, which means that from a software engineer’s perspective, the data most likely still exists somewhere.
Those who will claim this means we now need a black box, and not a clear box, are not only idiots, you are un-American. We don’t need anything but restoration of True and Proper Right, period, the end.
“Opting out.”
I always say to TSA, my belt already removed, my shoes already off, ready for one Violation any less a Violation than the other. One time, a TSA agent decides to ask me a question.
May I ask, why don’t you prefer these machines?
To paraphrase.
Have you heard of the Manhatton Project?
Yes.
Well, when they detonated those nuclear tests during the Manhattan Project, they didn’t know about the cancer-causing effects of the blasts. They wore plastic on their rubber shoes (like the kind that polite tradesmen will sometimes wear when they enter your home). They didn’t know the cancer-causing effects of the nukes.
I’m always curious to know more about these machines and what other people think about them. That’s interesting, I’d never heard it that way before.
I think it’s important to never stop learning. Have a wonderful day.
You as well, sir.